View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 02:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Nuskin Galvanic Spa and Trigeminal Neuralgia

Thank you both for responding to my inquiry about the Nuskin Galvanic Spa. It's been a year and a half since my adverse reaction, and the condition and symptoms come and go sporadically. I used the Galvanic Spa as instructed, and do not have any of the contraindications listed in the booklet. The mention of "metal braces on the teeth" got me to thinking that maybe my excessive fillings and crowns on the left side of my mouth caused a galvanic shock that in turn "zapped" the trigeminal nerve.

If you want to read the full account of my experience I have it posted on this dental website: **
Also, I've been communicating with a couple of women on another site:
The letter from "loveredrose" (although written in broken English) is very scarey because her daughter continued to use the Spa for several minutes even after getting "shocked." Nuskin told the mother it was an allergic reaction, but I don't know of any allergic reaction that would cause those symptoms.

I'd like to hear more about experiences anyone else has had, and how Nuskin has responded to them. Thanks for your support! Judy
paintrlady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote