View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 07:45 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Austin,

I think of you often. I'm glad to see you post.

Don't think you are invincable because meds can kill you. There is always a dosage that is too much for any one person.

I am sorry to hear that you are going through this alone. I was just thinking yesterday about people who have no one in their lives to help them through any hard times they go through. I have met some of them in my lifetime.

I am blessed with good family and have a big one. I do consider myself in remission but what it took to get to where I am was unbelieveable. It took 10 years and having the right Dr. I saw over 50 Drs. before I figured out I had the right one in my own back yard. I was like you, there were so many times I thought about ending it but I kept going due to councelling.

Don't give up and keep looking for that right Dr. for you, he's out there.

Have you tried for SSI. If not, you should. You might have to fight for it but you will finally get it. Call your local Social Security office if you haven't and ask them to send you the paperwork to get started on getting it. If you need any help just email me and I will give you my phone no. so maybe I can help you with your paperwork. Others on here would be glad to help you too. IF you have been fighting for it and have been turned down, email or write your State Reps. One of them will give you some help I would hope.

I hope you hang around here with everyone. It's ok that you are jealous of people in remission. Everyone has a little jealousy in them.

I do live alone myself. I lost my hubby 2 and 1/2 years ago. It is hard but I keep on chugging along. You will too.

Hang in there and hang around here.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (08-31-2009), Dew58 (08-31-2009), loretta (08-31-2009), SandyRI (08-31-2009), SandyS (08-31-2009)