View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 08:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey there Austin,

I've been looking for a PM from you lately. Sorry that you are feeling so crappy. Can't say that I blame you at all. I've started with some of the internal problems of RSD - I've had IBS for over a month and have lost a lot of weight. None of my old clothes fit me. Plus I get those zingers in my chest you were telling me about when I'm trying to fall asleep. It's awful. Even though I am married I still feel like only other RSDers really understand me when I try to explain what it happening to my body.

Friends at your age do tend to betray one another rather easily. Try not to take it personally. Your so called friends are just too immature to really understand what you are going through.

I thought I had seen Ain't So Bad Pete try to get in touch with you a while back with a recommendation for a good neurologist. I have a FB page up now. I'll get you my FB page in a PM, and then I'll help you get to Pete (who is in southeastern PA, maybe near you?) and the others that are on FB -They are all part of a network of RSDer's that are on FB. It's a place for you to start.

Keep in touch with me. We need to stick together. I still care.

XOXOX Sandy
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (08-31-2009), Dew58 (08-31-2009), loretta (08-31-2009), SandyS (08-31-2009)