View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 08:55 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I have been working with it, and am not used to using my voice this much. I have long since complained that using my voice too much makes my voice box feel full and crackly. Merideth Veira's husband has that same raspy voice after he talks too much. I am told its an MS thing.

I have had to train and retrain this thing. its making less mistakes now, and doing a better job, but its been some work. Messed, missed, mist it still mixes up some words. I have a friend Lu (louise) and it keeps typing Lou. I have added the word Lu and work carefully on pronouncing her name when using the thing, but it still says Lou. grr...It misspelled my last name for a long time, but has finally caught on that its spelled the wasy I want it, not the way it wants it. The DH LOVES it! he is a hunt and peck typist, and can spell to save his life (silly italian man) and things this is the best toy ever. Actually for him, so do I! no more "honey! how do you spell..."

I am hoping I can work out the last few kinks so I dont have to constantly check its work. that would help

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (08-31-2009)