View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 09:03 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default In Reply and with Empathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordWood View Post
I am 19 just about 20, have no job and no treatment to help me with at least a little with paim. My RSD is full internal. I cannot work and are on the top of the top meds and high doses of them. I have had every treatment other than HBOT and ketamine. Which after having high doses iv lidocaine treatment they told me ketamine would most likely not work as did Mr. Schwartzman. HBOT is not allowed in my area and i cannot afford to get to a place where i came which i am being told it wont work anyway. I want an induced comma but thats not allowed. There is no med i have not been on other than those small ones that some mention which you dont go down the latter for help. I have to use 8mg of xanax just to get to bed. Otherwise i dont sleep. I mean my RSD caused Respiratory failure which no other case of RSD has done. Itt seconds from killed me. I have no support other than 4 friends which betrayed me and only talk to me if they do at all to torment me. No other support. Mt family doesnt understand well thats what left of what family i do hav. I only have a mom really which acts like a 5 year old shes messed up from the way my father treated her. And makes things alot worse. *edit* those of you that get into remission/cured i have watched so many of u get better and i only get worse that worse. The docs tell me it will once get worse and i can feel it next time it will attack the brain or heart and shut them off and i will be gone. I am dieing and no one cares.I will not let this RSD control it all. I will take the charge and end it, do one thing for myself and not allow it to control sll. tell me how many of you can eat a full bottle of 90 80mg oxycontin pills and live to tell the tail and have it not effect you .I am that immortal i cant kill me self i mean i am 19 and my life is ruined for the rest of my life. All of you are married and fine. What the freak am i to do&&&&&&
Dear Lordwood,

I am so sorry for all your trouble. I am confused as to whether or not you currently have treatment for your pain. It sounds like you have oxycontin. DO NOT take them all at once. #1. You do not know what it is like to die. #2. If, as you say, it does not effect you, then you will have no tx until the next refill. Is this why you say you have no treatment [tx] because you took all your medication? Not all of us are married and fine. Some of us have very little family support, or none. Can you get yourself to a Church? The Methodist Church has offered to help me when I cannot get out to get groceries, etc. I am not able to express how much I care about your situation. Please contact me anytime. billie
billie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (08-31-2009), Dew58 (08-31-2009), loretta (08-31-2009), SandyRI (08-31-2009), SandyS (08-31-2009)