Thread: Hello All
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 03:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Finally got back to the library! Of course it is all booked up and I only get thirty minutes. I hope to have a new computer in about two- three weeks. So much has happened I don't even know where to start. So I guess I'll just give an update on one aspect everytime I stop in. this Summer we moved from our apartment to a House in another town that I am renting from my sister in law. Although it is still in So Cal and only about 8 miles from my old town it is much more rural. We have a huge lot that is zoned for horses. The kida are loving the time outside. Trevor is up from dawn to dusk searching for lizards and bugs. Jamie enjoys climbing on the horse corrals and sitting on our fence posts just looking around and Mandy loves that we have a driveway that she can ride her scooter on.
Dh and my Divorce was final in July. However we are getting along really well and he moved in with us in August to help out and be with the kids. He is on disability right now and is suffering from major depression ( which he has been for some time). They just put him on Wellbutrin and he is going to a therapy program three times a week.
Thats all the update I have time for today but I'll post more later....
Jamies mommy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote