View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 10:45 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks again, everyone.

I really appreciate all of your support, as does Tania.

We are doing our best, even though Tania just went through an emergency operation last night. Her physicians are keeping her under observation for a few days in order to be sure that her new situation does not get any worse.

Her appendix burst and the operation revealed significant signs of lateral impact (possibly from the accident, but we don't know for sure yet).

When the temperature outside cools a bit, we will be able to see her again at the hospital.

It seems that everyone in the family is in shock and needs comforting...but the odd thing is that those of us who are ailing seem to do the best at comforting the rest of the family.

When I spoke with Tania this morning by telephone she seemed in very good spirits, as the pain from the appendix problem is gone.

Five of my associates have come down with the dreaded flu, and even they are in higher spirits that their loved ones.

It is a strange world, and life can throw curveballs at any time, but you just have to go with the flow, press onward, and be happy that you have a pulse each day.

On a lighter note, Tania and I are in very good spirits; my mom is finally decrompressing from the years of having to rush around as a Caregiver for my dad; my family is closer than it has ever been, and; my associates are happy to have time away from work so that they can be with thir families.

So you see, even in what appears to be a dire set of situations, there is always comfort and relief just around the corner.

Thanks again for the support.

Now it is off to the neighbors to explain to them how Tania is doing.

-Vic
Victor H is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (09-02-2009), Debbie D (08-31-2009), hollym (08-31-2009), soxmom (08-31-2009), tamiloo (09-12-2009), tovaxin_lab_rat (09-07-2009)