View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 02:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default hearing cming up in october

Hi everyone i am new to the post and i am nervious about my hearing.I have been through one surgery on my back in 2007 and 6 months later felt pain again and my pcp sent me for another mri and all my discs are bulged again,seen a neuro surgeon and he told me that when my pain medication does not help me no longer that i need a fusion but i am not ready for another surgery right now.Also i have ashma and hypoxmia,depression and anxiety and i have to go every 6 months for a catscan on my lungs due to nodules,also i am on oxygen at night for sleep apnea.I am nervious cause i have collected unemployment to get by,my lawyer told me not to worry and that he successfully represented people who won there cases.The judge i have been assigned to has a success rate of 38% of approval rate.I had no choice i had to collect the unemployment reason is i pay child support and she needs to be able to live to and i pay rent and my landlord would of evicted me and i have no where to go.I am not looking for back pay just my attorney fees and i will worry o how to catch up on every thing else.I am just so nervious i had to vent out and i am so glad that theres this sight with people in the same situation.
longstoneb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote