View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 03:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobber View Post
Austin
My heart goes out to you,,ive been thru the wringer as alot of people on this site has, God is your answer,, I believe that everyone on this site has sought death more than once than to deal with rsd,one time or another,,,but Im not going to let this[rsd] or anything else beat me,,Christ Jesus is your answer,,if you only knew my past,,i am a good listener,,call me anytime ,,your life is a precious gift,,,,some times we need someone who will listen and who cares,,vent my man vent,,,,,,, call day or nite,,575 -494 7280,,,,,,
Austin,You are in the fight OF your life and FOR your life, but NOT alone. I've just read all the posts to YOU. These are FRIENDS that care. FAMILY doesn't have to have the same BLOOD to be BONDED and CARING. You have been DEEPLY HURT and I'm truly sorry for that......To be betrayed by someone you looked to as a friend is indeed painful. I do know one thing----the friends here truly understand -maybe not one person understanding everything, but collectively you can count on compassion, loyalty, empathy, all of the emotions and disappointments someone that has written to you truly understands.
Please do not harm yourself-life is a gift from God. My Doctor just built two new clinics and they both have HBOT in them. I'm going to have the series of treatments hopefully by the end of the year. This economy has hurt our business. I've had the flu, but am now ready to go out and get new accounts, we deliver coffee to businesses. I believe my Dr. told me his HBOT are the only ones outside of hospitals in Arizona. People are having good benefits from the HBOT. They are used for burns, surgery healing etc.
Please know you are NOT ALONE, the love in our hearts and prayers from the depth of our hearts go out to you & others that are suffering.We are able to endure this and other forms of pain by NOT trying to do this on our own strength, but relying on our Creator and the example of HIS SON, who gave his life on our behalf.
I've always enjoyed your writings, please don't stop..soft hugs loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (08-31-2009), Dew58 (09-03-2009), SandyS (08-31-2009)