View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 04:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hi Sandy,

My daughter could go into full remission, if she should have any flares she will probably have to have boosters. She had a fall last week on Thursday and came down on her leg, she had a rough night and ended up taking some pain pills, she has been hypersensitive since Thursday, but she is continuing to go to school and she is still doing great. She does have pain still, but we are headed back to her follow up after the first month. It's funny that she has been sick with this for years, and was not diagnosed until last year. I had no idea who Kirkpatrick was. I was taking her to the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio. But, yes we are very luck to live in Tampa, where Dr. K. is, I am very thankful to God that he allowed us to find Dr. K.

Thank you for your kind words.

Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyRI View Post
I am so happy for you! What an awesome outcome!

Do you know what the statistics are? Have you asked her doctors what her chances are for complete remission if she follows all guidelines for follow up booster treatments, etc?

She is young. And it sounds like she is physically and emotionally strong. I can understand your concern that the past will come crashing back. Check with her doctors (sounds like you have some of the very best - lucky you!!!) and then perhaps you will be able to relax some.

Wishing you the very best. Sandy C.

Last edited by SandyS; 08-31-2009 at 06:50 PM.
SandyS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote