View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 06:47 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hey Pamster,

What did you decide to do? Did you go to the dentist? How are you feeling?

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamster View Post
Hey Bryanna? What do you think? Should I reschedule my extraction that is set for the 1st becaue I have been bleeding from the uterus for over a month, was down to an 11 on the anemia scale last tuesday, will see what I am as of yesterday later today. If I am a 9 I would guess I need to put it off then right? It's been just awful for me, I think I am gonna have to have a hysterectomy, but I am more concered about what to do about this tooth that broke off two months ago.

It's NOT infected yet, but I am sure it would be October before they could fit me in again. What should I do? I am at this point STILL bleeding and it's barely a week away now, Iam drinking a lot of fluids and taking a multi-vitamin with iron, which the ER doc said to do when I went in last tuesday. But I have been having this problem non stop for about a month...

Sorry if this grosses anyone out, I need to know what to do about it though and trust Bryanna's opinion, too afraid to call the oral surgeon and ask because they might cancel the appt right away and reschedule, I need to know what you think about this situation Bryanna, thanks in advance for your reply.
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote