View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 11:23 PM
mhr4

mhr4

Mark,

I was simply responding to your statement here: "I have not been convinced that you can 'feed' your body neurotransmitters. The body makes them from other compounds". It read to me that you thought neuroscience gave you neurotransmitters to take.

As a "research scientist," which I no longer am, I am not required to know anything about the company. I simply didn't put in the effort or time to research the two companies (or one company) because quite frankly, I don't care that much to.

QUOTE=Mark in Idaho;550093]mhr4,

If you reread my comments you will see that I was comparing neurotransmitter nutrients to the L-tryptophan/5-HPT/serotonin chain.

One wants the nutrient to be as early in the chain of metabolism as possible. Then the body has the control over the amount that crosses the blood brain barrier. 5-HTP is not a normally occurring substance and disrupts the ability of the body to modulate the change to serotonin. Other neuro-transmitter nutrients may also interrupt this delicate mechanism.

Regarding the BBB, vaccines and the complications that go along with them have been shown to weaken the blood brain barrier. The high density membrane of the BBB has been shown to be attacked by the immune system as it tries to respond to vaccines. It is thought that this may be a part of the cause of MS, Lupus, and other auto-immune system disorders along with Autism spectrum.

mhr4,

As a "research scientist," you should have known that Neuroscience and Pharmasan Labs are not independent, They both have the same address and phone number and personnel:

NeuroScience, Inc.
373 280th St.
Osceola, WI 54020
888-342-7272

PHARMASAN LABS, Inc
373 280th Street
Osceola, WI 54020
888-342-7272

This information was taken from the web sites of each 'independent' organization. As for "Gold standard," conflict of interest seriously confuses the opportunity to establish a Gold standard.

Is the fox guarding the hen house?[/QUOTE]

Last edited by mhr4; 09-01-2009 at 11:41 PM.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote