View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 11:59 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Wow, you are thorough aren't you????

Well, I bought honey yesterday, so I'm starting off on a good thing, there anyway!!!

Alan has just had a battery of tests. All negative. No gluten thing, no auto-immune thing. His neuropathy is not from diabetes. All this is absolutely certain right now. They know he has severe spinal stenosis and they are tending to believe that the PN comes from that. And because he is so much better after going to Dr. Theirl, his chiropractic/neurologist, well, many docs now feel that his PN is due to his lower back stenosis thing going on.

Also, you mention that he eats multi-grain and splenda and whey shakes. Believe me, he got MUCH BETTER after he changed his diet to eat this way.
18 years go when he started to get the PN, he was eating red meat, no veggies, white break, macaroni, sweets. starches, etc. etc.

We went to a nutritionist about two years ago who put him on the plan he's on now. The black and blues after the exercising were from the plavix. He no longer gets them often. Maybe once in a while. He is very careful not to bump himself.

And the not healing ulcers on his foot are NOT CAUSED BY ANYTHING TO DO WITH DIABETES OR A PRE-DIABETIC CONDITION. He has had all the tests.
The podiatrist took x-rays and found there is a bone near the ulcer that is inpinging on the ulcer so he might have to have that shaved down but as of yesterday the podiatrist looked at the ulcer and said "look at that beautiful foot, it's all healed"

So we are waiting to see how his next podiatrist visit goes. IF the ulcer comes back, the doctor will then determine if he indeed will shave down the bone that's doing the problem. Also, the tailor bunion on the other foot never grew back BUT Alan has a tailor bunion on the foot that has the ulcer and the doctor said he can take care of this at the same time.

So I do thank you for all your concerns and good infomation. Hope I got to clear up some things for you.

My husband is a new man thanks to these whey drinks. He drinks only one a day now. He eats like a horse and he looks great. He also execises like a banshee and wouldn't have it any other way.

You do what works for ya!!!!! This works for him.

Sincerely, Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote