Thread: old forum posts
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 08:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Omg + lol

Amazing. The year 2003. Amazing conversations. Funny, informative, brave. This whole site is a world of its own - huge collections of information plus a constant buzz of many different conversations at once. Thanks and gratitude to whoever all it was who did the gigantic amount of work to build this site and keep it going. Anyone who has kept a website going knows how much work it is - but most of our sites, like mine, are small and personal. This one is a huge combination of I don't know what all - university, friendship, debate, fortress, battleground, fight for life, passion, comparison of drugs, advocacy, emotional rescue, free reading material, contacts around the world... you know this is new in the history of the world, this whole internet thing, and it has only just begun.
Thank you to whoever it all was who somehow made this happen. It required an Andy Grove to make the computer chips so we could do this, and it required Paula and I don't know who all - to put those computer chips to good use.
Bob Dawson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
lindylanka (09-03-2009)