Thread: Losing it....
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 12:22 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Abbie.

I have always described my depression as a well that I am in and when I started going to my PCP he told me the same thing you said. He told me that he would throw me a rope and said if I would hang on to one end he'd hang on to the other and wouldn't let go. That was 8 years ago and he's kept me hanging on.

I do think that's what we need with the depression and don't ever let anyone say that the depression causes the pain. 8 years ago I heard that many of times, mostly not from Drs. though, just other people that thought they had the answers.

The depression with RSD is even more overwelming I believe due to the horrible pain that comes with the RSD. Also don't never say you don't have the depression just because people think it causes the pain. You can have both, no doubt.

I always said I give new meaning to the words major depression. LOL I'm not embaresed to tell people I deal with major depression either. I learned through councelling that if you don't admit to a problem then you can't work on it or solve it.

I do hope you are able to start getting the help you need and don't give up.
It will come in time.

Thanks Curious for the offer, I won't say I won't ever take you up on it either. Here lately, I'm having an even harder time with my loss. I go to town and people start talking about Bill and I just start fighting back tears. I never knew how many people the man knew and they were all crazy about him. He was handome also but he never used that asset just his personality. I do have many friends to talk to but for some reason I just can't do it at this time.

Abbie, you hang in.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote