View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 12:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi gang~
I just got dumplin' to daycare a little while ago--we slept in. We were up pretty late playing and stuff.

My walk will be a little later today, but I will get it in. I just got the house put back in some kind of order--the babies all tucked back in their beds, strollers put away, and high chairs and rockers back in their place.

The kids are coming home again this weekend! YAY!! We have a late Christmas get together for my late husband's side. I was already informed we are meeting with a bunch of Brady's friends at the local bar after dinner tonight. They all grew up at my house, calling me mom, so it will be good to see them again.

The only thing is they all love to buy me a drink and think it's SO funny to see me drink cuz I'm such a wuss! (now anyway--used to be a lounge lizzard in my day though ) I suppose I'll hafta show those whipper snappers how this drinking stuff is done....eee haa hmmmm what was good for a hang over again???

Other than that, I've just gotta make a big meal for everyone. That's not so hard. They love the roast beef with the potatoes, carrots and onions thrown in the roaster, and a cucumber salad. Oh, and Hailey and gramma made chocolate chip cookies last night too. Did you know dough pops right off windows when it dries? We had one casuality egg too--she missed the mixing bowl when pouring it in and it went down the drain. TOO FUNNY!!! She took half to daycare to share, and I'm sure they other half will be eaten this weekend, so gramma won't hafta worry about eating them. I did eat two of them last night, but big deal.

What's everyone else up to? Or just pop in and say hi.
Hugs,
Jan
Hey curious--I was writing my thread while you did yours, and I copied mine here, so could you delete mine please? Thanks!