View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 09:00 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default we are writing a book

yes Bob and i think your quote above...

"This whole site is a world of its own - huge collections of information plus a constant buzz of many different conversations at once. Thanks and gratitude to whoever all it was who did the gigantic amount of work to build this site and keep it going. Anyone who has kept a website going knows how much work it is - but most of our sites, like mine, are small and personal. This one is a huge combination of I don't know what all - university, friendship, debate, fortress, battleground, fight for life, passion, comparison of drugs, advocacy, emotional rescue, free reading material, contacts around the world... you know this is new in the history of the world, this whole internet thing, and it has only just begun."

..captures much of the reason for writing it. Can I use it? We are going to ask more officially for poster permission to quote, but this one jumps right out and says why we are writing it.

paula

[quote=Bob Dawson;562209]
Quote:
Originally Posted by paula_w View Post
I'm buried in old forum posts for the book and there are so many that i thought i'd post a few here that we might not use or already have something similar.
i found Murray charters Houston We Have a Problem thread and cried. (Quoting Paula)

Oh, I just re-read Paula's post and found the words, "for the book". YES! YES! YES! YES!
Oh please publish a book. The truth of what you have to say is wide and deep and ancient and permanent.

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
lindylanka (09-03-2009)