View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 10:13 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi everyone and thanks again

for the birthday well wishes. I spent it mostly by myself. My kids were all gone.

Susan and her girl pals were up at the cabin and they did invite me to go but I had too much to do around here to go. Travis and Devin were hunting in the mountains and Dustin was on a camping trip with his dad. The boys did however come over and spend the night with me for my birthday. That was my present from those two, getting up at 5:30 to get them off to school. LOL
I did get my blanket too.

It looks like a fall day again today. We had a hail storm a couple of weeks ago and I have roof damage so waiting on the insurance man to deal with that. It beat up my only tomato plant. Even the weather tells me I don't have a green thumb. Everyone I talk to on the phone in other states say their weather is crazy too. Look out for winter, OMG.

Gramma, thanks for the song still off key though. LOL I do hope that your better half has good luck with his SCS surgery. Since being friends with you for so many years, I worry about him too. I know he has some really hard times with the RSD.

I want to say I am doing better. Some days yes, others no. Yesterday was rough again. My Dr. put me on Crestor and I do believe it is making my depression and anxiety worse but he is determined to keep me on it so we cut it down to half of a 5mg. I pull myself up and then I start going down again, just can't seem to stay up mentally.

MrsD, I will talk to Debbie about coming on the Suicide website. I talked to her for 3 hours on the phone Monday night. She seems to be doing somewhat better. She's back home and even walked out to where she found Donald at. I don't know if that is good for her though. I will mention the website to her.

Allen, I have been watching the news on the fires. It's just so sad what people are going through nowadays. I hope they get them all out soon before many more homes are lost.

Thanks so all of you for being there for me. One of these days I will get myself pulled up and stay there.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (09-03-2009), bobber (09-04-2009), hope4thebest (09-04-2009), SBOWLING (09-03-2009)