View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 01:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Curious and Jan and anyone else who pops in, I have a confession. Last night I made hamburgers and tater tots and then I had the last 3 pieces of my Christmas chocolates. After the burgers and tots, I figured I may as well through in the candy and get it all over with at once. I did really well the first 4 days of my diet. HaHa

Curious - you are doing well, keep it up hon. Wish I had a little trainer! Hope lil' monkey has fun at the track meet. Fun is what it's all about!

Jan - have a couple of "belts" for me, as my father used to say. That is so neat that all the boys called you Mom. I can just see you with all those kids - so neat.

We haven't started Weight Watchers yet. Still finishing up from the holidays and then I had the doctor yesterday. He confirmed that I do have a neurogenic bladder and went over a few "help items". The great news is that my kidneys are clear - yeah!

Today I clean our bedroom. My cleaning lady raised her prices from $15 to $20 an hour!!! And she wasn't that good. So I'm going to see what some cleaning does to my pain level because it's a good source of activity.

It rained here in the desert last night. Tootsie (my weiner dog) didn't like it at all and therefore we all were up. She's sleeping now -

Have a great day and week-end everyone.

Love ya,
nancy
nancy-h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote