View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 11:01 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Friends,
Yea, You know, sometimes things work, sometimes they don't.

I couldn't have lived without my chiropractor, for the first 15 years of this disease.
No imetrex, for migraines. Ugh!
My Chiro, took me in, put me in a room, with hot and cold packs, electrical stim.
He let me have that room, for 3 HOURS!!!!
He'd come in to check on me every hour, until I was "loose" enough, (I did take some muscle relaxers), and he was able to adjust my neck.
THANK YOU GOD!

This kind Gentleman, has worked on so many people that I know, but, I was his big client.
My son had a growth "spurt". And, complained of his back.
I saw his x ray, and just started crying, it was the shape of an "S".
Doc told me not to worry, he worked my sons back from scoliosis(sp), right back into a straight line!
I'm SO grateful!

And, the pain relief, and MOBILITY he gave back to me!

I wouldn't claim this for Every Chiro.
But,
Mine did give me a letter, in a sealed envelope, so when I left town on a Jet, and Hadto see a Chiro, I could hand over the letter, which, I assume describes RSD, and how gently I MUST be treated!
And, his phone #.
He ALWAYS took the call!
To this day, 25 years later, I have NEVER Opened that letter!

He did speak on the phone to a few Chiro's about me, when I was OOTown on business....
I got just what I needed!

If the "regular" medical profession, operated like most Chiro's do, we'd be living in a different world!

I know, the old Chiro's think they can cure the common cold.
The young ones, can actually help your pain, and IF they can't, they're Taught, to send you to someone who can! How? They "Network"!
My Chiro, Sent me to, and got me into a "first point" appointment, with who?
Dr Schwartzmann!

Guess what?
I saw over 100, yes, ONE HUNDRED Doctors, before My Chiro told me, that I have RSD!
This was in the Mid/late 80's.
I was raising two children, on my own, getting them to and from school, and operating a business, and overlooking another bidness.
I cannot thank this man enough!

I've sent quite a few other's to him, who've been in auto accidents, or just other injuries, and, this gentleman, talks straight!
He helps, if he can, if he can't, he tells ya STRAIGHT UP!
EVERYONE I've sent to him, Loves him!

That's the kind of doctor more of us need.
Some of our MD's have such "integrity and self esteem issues", that they cannot say,
"I don't know what else to do for you".
I used to just determine that for myself!
Can you imagine, more than 100 docs???
Seriously!
Driving all over Philly, Jersey, Delaware....
AGH!

I finally got some truth from my Chiro, whom I was actually able to Walk To, from my home!

A fine man.

Done me, nothing but right!

Pete

asb
AintSoBad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote