View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 01:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hockey

I know your right and i should stop driving, i mean I don't even like it anymore and the only way to get to and from work is to go past the place the accident happened. I saw another accident yesterday on the way home - didn't look as serious but i was still very upset by it. Sometimes i drive past the site of my accident and then cannot recall that portion of the journey at all, or i get very nervous.

I guess i previously put the "blackouts" down to being tired - I'm always tired these days... the Supermarket incident brought it all home to me i think, that maybe I do have a problem.

Feeling pressure in right base of skull this morning - what is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey View Post
First, welcome to NT.

A lot of your symptoms, like temper and headache, are almost ubiquitous in head injury. Your blackouts are less common - and far more disturbing. By blackouts do you mean that you actually faint or that you suffer short periods of blindness? Either way, please stop driving until you get this problem under control. You of all people know how devastating a car accident can be. You don’t want to hurt or kill yourself or some innocent person.
Enigmatise_1981 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (09-04-2009), Dmom3005 (09-07-2009), GmaSue (09-04-2009), pearl girl (09-04-2009)