15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

You can go to Hulu.com or even your local stations carry the shows they run

Abc.com
Nbc.com
CBs.com
Fox.com

most all will let you watch the entire episode of their popular shows without commercial interuption. You will need a broadband or DSL connection for it to work properly though.

They make lil antennae that you stick out the window, and it has a pull up wire, and plugs into your electric to give it a booster. I use digital boxes/air signal in my camper, and found that fiddling with the direction of the antennae helped greatly. Sometimes just making it go higher, or more to the left/right will help get you out of that dead spot. If you have a house, its worth the money to hire someone to attach an antennae to your roof or chimney that way its nice and high. They even make them with electric controls, so you dont have to go up to the roof to spin it, just push the button.

You can also rent movies from netflix. They have programs as low at $4.95 per month, and you can have 2 movies per month, one out at a time. or for $9.95 per month, you can have unlimited movies with one out at a time. You can see all the popular stuff, and not worry about late fees.

The cable companies have some great prices but pay attention to the fine print. Some are only for 1 year and then the price jumps very high. Other are for 2 or 3 years and you can negotiate again when the time comes.

I would be lost without my TV.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tkrik (09-11-2009)