Thread: als
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 01:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink Support

Thank you so much for your support. im so lonely and sad. I was a member/patient with the mda but my last neuro managed to yank that support out from under me by a differential diagnosis. I no longer have the mda supporting me. I am lucky though because I am/was a soldier. I served 13 years in the military and I am now under VA care. They have are not giving up on me. They still have no definative reason as to why I cant walk,carry or take care of daily needs anymore.They called it "cramp fasicullation" with "benign fascillations". The increased my baclofen dosage to increase my mobility and put me in intensive psychotherapy to "build up my willpower". They said they have to wait until october to check me again.The mda has failed me and I felt betrayed but I have heard from a cleveland clinic doctor and what she said did help explain somewhat. She did say that the baclofen helps spascicty because of possible spinal cord origin. I am so exhausted with every effort now and its very frustrating not being able to be independant anymore. I hope that it wont be too late by the time they diagnose me because I want my family back.The weakness makes no sense for "cramp fasciullation" diagnosis. Thank you
Lisa2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote