View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 05:19 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Pete and Bobber,

I do still smile at times but I do know what you mean about being ask to do things you think you can't do. It's like we have to pull ourselves up by our collar and say, ok, we can do this.

This evening I have to take the boys to the high school football game and then go back and get them afterward. Then tomorrow I have to take Devin to a birthday party and keep up with Dustin. Mom and Travis are out of town.
I had some other thoughts of what to do this weekend but I can't say no for some reason. I enjoy the boys though. They are hardly ever in a bad mood so they keep me laughing.

Bobber, God does give us the strength to do things that we think we can't do or that we don't want to do at times. Fixing that car got your mind off of what you are dealing with. It's like a reprieve.

I will say, today my RSD is doing it's thing in my right arm, hand and foot. I know it's due to the weather. The burning has been bad. I can remember asking my Dr. to cut my right arm off or call in Dr. Korvorkian at times when I was at my worst. I don't want to get to that point again.

We all need to find some things in our lives that are good to help us through the pain and depression of the RSD.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bobber (09-04-2009), hope4thebest (09-04-2009)