View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 04:11 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

I think Goofy is right! I took two years of French and I can't even say French Toast....LMAO....

I do know that Au Reviour means good bye and amis is friends...abiento means later??

of course, I learn and still know all the cuss words in French...ROFL...

I wonder if I can tell Alpho that my reference of Mel Gibson and Kramer from Seinfeld(Michael Richards, have hard time calling him anything else but Kramer) is that they both have recently shoot from the hip and offended many folks...and I was shooting from my very big (____!____) thus I felt like I was being reminded of them...LOL

I wonder at the wonderful folks here, no wonder no matter how much I try to stay away, I come back...LOL

I wonder if I can tell Lara thank you, and back at ya...(although I'd have to change it to Australia) :icon_wink: and good to see ya!

I wonder if I can say that it is good to see Addy as well!

I wonder if I can thank Jules and Curious for their PM's...and that it was good to hear from them!

I wonder if I can tell Jingles that I've stolen her sweet tater pie recipe. I don't cook desserts and yet that one looked so simple and good, plus I love sweet taters. I only modified it a bit to make it less sweet plus I added a table spoon of rum...LOLOL
and it was DELICIOUS! Thank you! I hope you are doing well!

Heckit, it is good to see everyone!

I wonder if I can say that my particpation will be sporadic due to work and other things, but I will check in to check on my wonderful friends here from time to time...

tis good to be home...

je t'aime, mon amis (I do know that one... )
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote