View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 08:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Glad to know that I am not the only one with lack of control in holding on to things. I also have trouble picking things up since I have lost alot of use of my dominant hand. I was wondering; my daughter also complains to me that my hand "twitches" when I am resting it on her....I didn't even notice it. Creepy!! Ha! Thanks again. Suz66

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambeliever128 View Post
I'm glad you had a good Birthday.
As far as the instant sleep thing, that sounds like Cronic Fatigue Syndrome. I was diagnosed with it years ago and I would do the same thing. Go to sleep in the car, couldn't stay awake for any length of time. I use to beg my Drs. to give me something for it and none knew what to do. It's kind of like the RSD, you have to go into remission from it, which I finally did. It aggravated me as much as dealing with any other illness I was dealing with. When I went to my sister's funeral about 5 years ago, I had to go to the Undertakers house and lay down for awhile, I was so bad from it. I still get very fatigued at night where I can't hardly function.

The jerking movements come from the RSD, I'm assuming. Bill use to say I jerked in bed so bad I would wake him and I have heard others on here talk about them.

Dropping is the same way. If you have the RSD in your arms and hands then that seems to be something we deal with. I drop everything and then it takes me two or three tries to pick it up.

Hope you start feeling better soon.

Ada
suz66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (09-05-2009), Dew58 (09-04-2009)