View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 10:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Dew,
I'm glad to hear you had a happy birthday!!
I'm sure you are worried about these new symptoms you are experiencing. I haven't had any jerking yet, nor am I dropping things, but I have read many posts by RSD'ers who have experienced this...I hope they'll respond with some information and suggestions soon, to quell you fear..

Along with bouts of insomia, I also get into an extremely sleepy state at the wrong times of the day! it happens at work where I will practically fall asleep at my desk or durng lunch when I can honestly fall asleep right in my salad..

I also happens at about 8 o'clock at night..I feel so sleepy almost like a narcolepsy..I fight it so that I can have some free time in the evening..
I thought it was the Neurontin and it very well could be..maybe it's just the RSD...
I am just wondering if your body is catching up from the incredible ordeal you had with your meds, with the airport and all the traveling and emotional upheaval for the last couple of months...or perhaps a delayed, accumulative reaction from the meds..

Please take good care, and I hope you get some answers soon!
Hope4thebest
hope4thebest is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (09-05-2009), Dew58 (09-05-2009)