View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 12:34 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Well, I get hangovers from Zyrtec. So when I have to take it
I take 1/2 tablet. I find it works fine for allergies at the half dose and the weird fatigue it causes doesn't happen.

People mistakenly think vitamins "cure" something. But in reality they are for maintenance and repair.

Omegas over time will improve skin, and improve allergies/asthma, will help ADHD, minimize risk for cardiovascular problems. Often these are subtle effects.

My asthma took 3 months to show improvement on Omegas.

Some people don't "feel" anything. Others like my son, felt much more clear headed, and started doing better in school.
If one is low in the Omega-3 called DHA, and has a depression as a result, there may be mood improvement.

MS patients show improvements with B12 (if they are low) and Vit D especially. There are some Vit D threads on MS forum now, so try doing a search on that.
Please watch this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ-qekFoi-o

How much B12 are you taking? and what kind?

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
pearl girl (09-06-2009), Twinkletoes (09-05-2009)