View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 11:15 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

***running to close blinds and lock door!**

I doubt she'd show up. At least I hope she doesn't!

I've 'bout already decided to just stop taking her calls, etc. She knows my situation and that I have no extra money to lend or give. She's often commented on how "lucky" I am not to be in the rat race of the corporate world any longer. Um, yeah, I'm real lucky.

I haven't lent her any money before and I won't start now. She probably thinks she can wear me down but she can't.

I have enough on my mind this weekend without her adding to it. I'm not being selfish......I just know my limits and I've hit them with her.

She offers nothing in the way of support (emotional or friendship) to me so I'm going to stop beating myself up over things that have nothing to do with me. I can't fix the world for everybody.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
braingonebad (09-06-2009), gonnamakeit (09-05-2009), hollym (09-06-2009), Jappy (09-06-2009), Jomar (09-05-2009), SallyC (09-05-2009), soxmom (09-06-2009), Twinkletoes (09-06-2009)