View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 06:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Support needed....

I joined this group a few weeks ago. I know that there are some good people on here who have had MG for a long time. I'm new with it as being just diagnosed in July. I had been having symptoms most of this year. Anyway, last Wednesday I started with a sore throat. Then I felt like I was getting a cold. On Thursday I ached so bad all day. I really thought it might be the flu but I didn't have any fever. Anyway, I went to the doc and the flu test was negative. They gave me Levaquin. I didn't get it filled as I felt like it might just be my MG stuff making me ache and get weak. I had traveling 8 hours to my Neuro on tuesday so I thought that I was just paying for it on those days.

I actually felt better Friday but today (Sat) has been rough. I am so weak I can't hardly make it. My husband filled the antibiotic and i started it today.

I just think this stuff stinks........ We were having something at my church tonight and my family went without me as I wouldn't want them to miss anything. I know that God is with me thru all this, but when this MG stuff starts interfering with my life like this it really gets me down. I usually a very positive person, but this stuff just gets to me. The weakness is overwelming sometimes. I praying and hoping that I go into remission after my thymectomy at the end of October if is HIS will. I know HE will never leave me nor forsake me.

Thanks for this group here....I have really enjoyed reading the posts and I have gained alot of knowledge from you guys.

I hope the Leviquin is not making my symptoms worse. I was just wondering if any of you have ever had any problems with it.

Thanks so much
JCPA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote