View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 07:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Support needed

JCPA,
I am so sorry you are feeling so bad! Please know you will be in my prayers. You are absolutely right in that God will never forsake you. I am newly DXed myself and have days when I wonder why I'm having to go through this but I keep telling myself God has a reason for everything even if we don't understand it. I know you must be so disappointed to have missed your church event. I know it is so hard not feeling like doing things you normally would have. Not knowing how I am going to feel from day to day has been a hard pill for me to swallow. I am taking it one day at a time and working really hard on pacing myself. I have never been on levaquin so I'm not going to be any help there but you are right about there being so many knowledgable people in this group. Try and relax tonight!!!
Kendra

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPA View Post
I joined this group a few weeks ago. I know that there are some good people on here who have had MG for a long time. I'm new with it as being just diagnosed in July. I had been having symptoms most of this year. Anyway, last Wednesday I started with a sore throat. Then I felt like I was getting a cold. On Thursday I ached so bad all day. I really thought it might be the flu but I didn't have any fever. Anyway, I went to the doc and the flu test was negative. They gave me Levaquin. I didn't get it filled as I felt like it might just be my MG stuff making me ache and get weak. I had traveling 8 hours to my Neuro on tuesday so I thought that I was just paying for it on those days.

I actually felt better Friday but today (Sat) has been rough. I am so weak I can't hardly make it. My husband filled the antibiotic and i started it today.

I just think this stuff stinks........ We were having something at my church tonight and my family went without me as I wouldn't want them to miss anything. I know that God is with me thru all this, but when this MG stuff starts interfering with my life like this it really gets me down. I usually a very positive person, but this stuff just gets to me. The weakness is overwelming sometimes. I praying and hoping that I go into remission after my thymectomy at the end of October if is HIS will. I know HE will never leave me nor forsake me.

Thanks for this group here....I have really enjoyed reading the posts and I have gained alot of knowledge from you guys.

I hope the Leviquin is not making my symptoms worse. I was just wondering if any of you have ever had any problems with it.

Thanks so much
dog lover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
JCPA (09-05-2009)