View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 07:14 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Please try not to research on the Internet......I did when I was trying to find out what I had (MS) and had all but dx myself with a brain tumor!! Nobody could understand why I was so relieved to have MS! I know it's hard not to.....but it only serves to give you anxiety.

What you have sounds like what Jappy suggested - endometreosis. My sister had it and it was very painful for her. I'm sure the doctor has to rule out everything and it just stands to reason that they'd test for everything while they're at it. If you have to research anything online start with endometreosis. I know it's nearly impossible not to look things up especially when you don't know what's going on with your body.

I'm going to try and give you a call tomorrow.....might be Tuesday......but I'm gonna call! I promise!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (09-07-2009), Jappy (09-07-2009), Jodylee (09-06-2009), SallyC (09-06-2009)