Thread: Sleep Issues
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 10:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hey Pete
I kinda of figured you had a sleeping problem , along with a few others on this site,,because of the message has the time stamped on it and sometimes some of the post will have a latenite sibmit time on it,,,,,,,my brother and good friend of mine both have sleep apnea,,,one good thing [other than the mask in which my friend doesnt wear,,but my brother does,and he hates it,but wants to live,,,,]] is to lose weight,,losing weight will reverse it usually or cure it ,,or at least tame it down that the mask isnt needed,,,talk with your dr..im not saying your over weight,,but i know how I get when im not active and gain a few pounds,,i snore,,when im at my ideal weight [185 @ 5-11] I usually dont snore and sleep good,,but your right,,it will make you stop breathing,,quite a few people have died like that,,ussaly being over weight will trigger apnea,,[theres several pro football players[Linesmen] that are fighting it],,,you gotta be carefull,and its hard to stay in shape or even feeling like exercising when were sick,,,,,i hope your having a good day pete,,and sleep well my friend, although when it rains it pours,,,God is with you and watching over you,,,bobber

Last edited by bobber; 09-06-2009 at 10:45 PM.
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (09-08-2009), Dew58 (09-07-2009)