View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 07:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Red face Thank U Everyone!!!!!

Thank u all for responding i cant tell u how important it is to me to have some support right now… Very grateful for all of u… I guess I am just having a hard time dealing bc I really just don’t want one more health problem… I haven’t had a recent experience… its been a month or so… But for awhile it was every other day…. I take seroquel when I need it for anxiety… but I cant recall if I took it on those days or not… I think u all know how it feels when u add one more problem to the list…
I am very scared of going back into a coma as explained before… I was going through serious withdrawals… At one point I was on almost 60 pills a day or at least at the time I was so… Coming off of them I slipped into a coma… and I would come in and out screaming in pain…. And they wouldn’t give me anything for it…. Screaming and crying and screaming… and nothing was done until my mom Told them that they better do something… then they gave me haldiaule bc I was in so much pain… So I don’t really know what happened there but I lost the 2 months prior… and being awake for the whole thing…. Was so scary.. I mean known what was going on… and people coming in 2 by 2 to say there last goodbyes.. UGH….
Yeah I am sick of the know sleeping thing.. way sick of it lol…

I will call my PM on wed… the thing is that I am taking several drugs that help seizures so that is why I am unsure that is what is going on… If that made sense…

Thank u again for caring and helping me through this very difficult time

Hugs an painfree days ahead