View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 03:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Talking Yahoo!!!

So happy to see some familiar "faces" (aka names) on the board! How has everyone survived the down time?

We've started Andrew on Zoloft (10 mg/day), trying to address his school and stress anxiety issues. Been on for about 2 weeks, not seen much change, but school hasn't started yet! We go back after Labor Day and I've got to talk to his ped. about maybe going up a half tablet to see if that'll have any effect. Found a great new pediatrician who specializes in kids with spectrum disorders; he is an absolute sweetheart, but his office is almost 45 minutes from our house. Oh well, the closest competition is not taking new patients (only 20 minutes away), the big Albany facility has a waiting list for new patients that is almost 8 months long, so I'll drive the extra miles to see Dr. G.

For those of you who have had a summer vacation, feel sorry for me, please! DH and the terrible twosome (turning 10 this weekend!!) are in Colorado watching trains and having a great time while poor old Mom is here in her office working. I had three big writing projects on deadline for this end of the month, figured I'd kick them all out of the house and get lots of stuff done, BUT all three projects got delayed, and delayed, and delayed! Now I'm hustling on one of them, hoping to get it mostly done before the boys get home, as I can't work during the day when they are here. Unless I want to pull some all-nighters, I'm going to have to really push myself. Oh well...at least the boys are having fun.

Let me know how your August has gone. Done anything fun? School started yet? How is everyone coping?

Kim
MomOTwins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote