View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 10:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Thanks for the insight...

Thanks for the information, Anne and Beth.

I was pretty excited to find out about this procedure and was very hopeful that it was the answer... if I could get the shoulder pain and that nasty stabbing the chest to go away, I could do more and increase core strength, which would hopefully then help the headaches... Annest told me if I could live with things as they are, I should but it is hard not to reach for something every once in a while. As I am sure that you know.

BUT after hearing about the trade offs it does not sound like this is the answer I was hoping for. I have a 2 year old and at this point, he goes to daycare and while he is away, I consider it my "job" to keep my pain under control, symptoms in check so I can be the best Mommy I can be with TOS. I cannot further compromise what I have and I need to be able to pick him up (ouch) on occasion. And I cannot rule out having another baby someday.

I am grateful that the two of you took the time to answer, I know how typing bothers you. You have been extremely helpful. I talk with docs on Monday regarding if I am a candidate but not consider doing it in the near term.

Gentle hugs,

Wylie
Wylie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote