View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 10:02 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I'd love to get a plasma tv in the basement. I have a 50something inch 9yr old projection tv down here. My mom has the plasma tv upstairs. (she doesnt appreciate that plasma as much as I would!)

Plus we've got the big shelf enclosure around the projection tv. If we had a flat screen on the wall, we'd have a ton more room in the family room. Maybe when my sister gets here later this year. (she's moving the family back here) I wonder if she'll need a big tv for the kids to play their Wii on?

Oh wait...dad's going to spend the new tv money on new carpeting. We have 8yr old white, builder's grade carpet that had 5 years of 100+ pound, hairy, black dog on it. I think we'll get new carpet first.

Well, at least I can have my own tv in my room hung on the wall when I move my ginormous computer hutches out of my room after we get new carpet. (I have two computer hutches, tossing one, might re-purpose the other as a storage cabinet) Hanging my tv on the wall will open up some space in my room. Not sure how I'm storing my computers after that tho.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote