Thread: TV: Big Brother 11
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 10:36 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Nothing going on except Michelle and Jordan working Kevin for a vote. Jordan and Michelle seem to be on good terms because they know it's a game at this point. I hope Kevin chooses Michelle tonight!

OK, so here is how the game is going to play out for the finale:

Live Show Tuesday, Sept. 8th Live Power of Veto Ceremony, Live Eviction. Then the Final 3 will begin the battle in the 3 Part Head of Household Competition which begins with the Endurance Competition that will play out on the Live Feeds.

Wednesday, live feeds, Sept. 9th: The 2 losers of the Endurance Competition will compete against each other in Part 2 of the 3 Part HoH Competition.

Thursday, Live Show, Sept. 10th: Part 3 of the HoH. The winner of the Endurance Part 1 & the winner of the Part 2 competition will square off to see which one makes it to the finals. That winner will be able to chose who they take with them to the Final 2. The Final Eviction will end the show leaving the final 2 to celebrate on the live feeds.

Friday or Saturday, Sept. 11/12th: The Final 2 will Face the Jury on live feeds.

Sunday, Sept. 13th: Recap of everything that has happened.

September 15th: 2 Hour Finale!!!!!!!!

I'll do my best to keep you all updated!!!!
AZjanie (09-08-2009), Dejibo (09-09-2009), DM (09-08-2009), Doody (09-09-2009), SallyC (09-08-2009)