View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 12:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Allen,

Your post made so much sense to me! I am 'adjusting' and noticing some of the things you are - - and some others too.

I was always told I talked too fast....not so much now. At times, I have to stop, take a deep breath (like I'm erasing the slate) and start over when my tongue gets untied. Sometimes I laugh when this happens (cuz the look on hubby's face really is hysterical) and sometimes I just want to throw something I'm so frustrated.

There are times I can't keep my eyes open - - and may even snooze even though it's not night time. That was never acceptable (or even imagined) before MG.

Some night's I can cook dinner, eat, and clean up. Other nights, 1 or 2 of the three is a push.

But then there are still the days when (for reasons I can not know), I am an unstoppable, bundle of energy. Those are my magic days - - the ones I cherish ... the ones I never acknowledged (let alone appreciated!) before MG.

When I was a child, anytime something unpleasant or unexplained happened, my Gram would say when one door closes - - another opens. Sometimes you just have to wait to find the open door. I grew up believing that....and still do.

Sue
suev is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DesertFlower (09-11-2009)