View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 08:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I think it is important that you find a doctor who not only has the credentials to treat your condition, but also has an interest in headaches AND you have a rapport with this person. A tall order...but it can be done. It might require getting a second or third opinion or giving the doctor a little time to develop some trust. Additionally, I think headaches can be a little tricky. It might require doing a few different things to get things under control. You have upset the apple cart by changing your medication routine...something that might have very well been a good thing, but it will take time for you to figure out what is best for your body. What meds are best...even vitamins that might be helpful, stress relief routines, etc. I think headaches often require a sort of "integrative" approach...combining medication, healthy living, good mental health care, etc. to begin to come out on the other side of the confusion. Please have faith that your headaches will either go away or will get much better/get under your control. Surely, it will take patience and effort on your part. Trial and error...take a look at what the previous poster wrote toward the bottom of his post about hot baths and other things to try. Many things to try and consider...you might need a combination approach. All very worth it if you hit on the right combination of things. Wishing you well.
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
pearl girl (09-09-2009)