View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 12:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank you Marlene

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRPSbe View Post
It feels much worse internally as it does to people who feel your limb. Unfortunately temperature drops in limbs are very typical for cold stage RSD. In the first stage the affected parts are going to be hotter than body temperature, then that starts to fluctuate until finally your limbs feel like icycles. Putting your legs in water might help (both for hot as for cold RSD), just make sure you use water at body temperature or slightly more elevated (cold RSD) or slightly less (hot RSD) than body temp., not hot or icy cold water.
Thank you Marlene, as I looked further ont he web, yes it was everywhere even in the puzzles of Hooshmand, I have just never focused on it all this time. Its interesting as my abdomen is always freezing too and I have alot of pelvic problems. this is mentioned as a component on several sites of the hypotherrmia. It just took me by surprise. I know I am in stage four for those that belieive in the stages, I wear leg warmers year round in florida, but it is almost impossible for me to warm my legs. Thank you again for the infomation. sincerely, cz
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote