View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 01:36 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

No treadmilling for me tonight. Weirdest thing is going on my with left knee today.

I woke up this morning, and the side and back of my left knee hurts. It feels like an ache-ish-like pain...doesnt feel like a strain...feels more like someone kicked me lightly in the side of the knee.

It didnt hurt when I went to bed, I did notice it when I woke up at one point this morning, my entire left side was sore, and I turned over in bed, and felt the pain in my knee.

When I got up to go use the potty, it felt like my knee wasnt going to hold me up...my leg doesnt feel weak, but it really hurts at the knee when I stand up and walk. Hurts sitting down too. It's really weird. I've had this type of pain before, just not as painful as this before.

I dont think I'm explaining it right either....it's just really weird, I dont remember hurting it yesterday or anything.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote