View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 06:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default mine is doing nothing so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnchef View Post
Has anyone on here had to fire their attorney and find a new one. I have asked around a ton, and cannot find anyone to answer me one question. How much will it cost me to fire them? How much am I liable for monetarily? How much money will be coming out of my pocket if I tell them that I no longer require their services? How much DOUGH?

I have called other lawyers and they seem to not be willing to answer without knowing the entire story of how I got hurt, where, who is my attorney, who is the WC insurance company, what is my phone # and address, blah blah blah. I do not hesitated to give pertinent information, but the extras seem to me that they are just not wanting to possibly upset a friend (the current attorney) by helping me get some simple information that may speed up the process of FIRING MY ATTORNEY.

Please help if you have been through this mess before.
I would like to know how also,mine seems to be doing nothing,I'm having trouble getting an appointments,answers to my questions,I need a new one myself, I just hate this w/c stuff,I miss my old life,just half to hang in there and keep looking for answers.
spinalosis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote