View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 07:44 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I have arthritis in my big toe on the left foot. The toe feels like it's broken most of the time. It's been really bad the past few weeks, so maybe I've been walking weird because of that and strained my knee or something?

and this morning, I finally confirmed what's been going on with the numbness in my left hand. I still think I have tendonitis in my left elbow, but I apparently have a flaming case of l'hermittes too. It's now affecting both arms and is driving me %^&!ing batty!

I thought things would be better after having the steroids in july, it fixed the double vision, but now I feel like I'm going thru a rapid succession of flares. (all within the last couple of weeks) MS is really starting to tick me off. Seriously ticking me off!

I want more steroids! (and yes, I know most of my problems are sensory right now, but they're annoying me!)

I might try doing some treadmilling tomorrow...I bought a new e-book for my Kindle this morning, and realized I had another one on there that I hadnt read, so I've got lots of reading material to keep my mind entertained on the treadmill. I just want the l'hermittes to go away so it wont annoy me while I'm reading (with my head tilted forward to read) on the treadmill.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote