View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 08:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you so much sue for all the info! There have been many times I know when I am going to have one, have you ever exsperainced that? and if so how do you try to controle it from happening? Some of them I notice by what usally starts with my hand twitching and this can go on all day and then it leads to my whole body and vision change and loss of balance and then usally within the hour of my whole body twitching and all the other stuff I will have a seizure. Another is its like my brain doesnt feel right, its like its just all over the place. And then the times I dont know when im going to have one at all and it just happens. I am not aware when I do go into a seizure and I cannot get myself out of one unless some one is there with me and knows how to handle it. Some of them im in a deep stare and others my body is drawn up and still in a very deep stare. I cannot talk after I have them and then once I can my speech stays very slurred for hours. We have not been able to time the last couple of them because ive been by myself and the only reason I know ive had one is because I feel like a truck has hit me. I am on tegretol and my nuero doc feels thats the best med for me to be on for this type of seizure. All I know is its been very difficult!
tos8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote