Thread: Wonder 197
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 02:08 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can say hello to old friends and new, and apologise for not wondering for a while....?

I wonder about how busy I'm kept behind the scenes these days! But...... at the same time, I want everyone to know that even if I don't post as often as I used to, I think of you all constantly!

I wonder how Cooper is! He and his parents have been on my mind lately. Thinking of Cooper. Thinking of Mr & Mrs Alffe and praying that the next news we hear is good news!...

I wonder that I have some good news and some bad news!?

The bad is that my neuro passed yesterday because of an accident, many years before his time.

Now for the good....

I wonder if you know how excited I am that my DD will be spending Christmas with us this year? It'll be our first Christmas together for several years, so I'm so looking forward to that.

I wonder if I've told you that our eldest son is getting married? He and his darling have set a date at the end of January at a gorgeous seaside site. You'll have to remember that January will be summer time here, so I do so hope the weather will treat them well. Our other son is the dad of our gorgeous grandson, William.

I also wonder if I can thank the SOSers who've taken the time to send me emails, PMs and visitor messages. You are all so very special to me!

Seeing I've been remiss for a while, I'll not even try to name names, but I do wish to leave mega hugs for the whole room.

I've not forgotten you my dear friends.....I've been waiting in the sidelines for the right time for us to get together again! Waiting for some-one to bring the coffee, and the wine, and the chocolates, and the strawberries, and the Key Lime Pie! Need I say more????

Last edited by Koala77; 09-10-2009 at 02:28 AM.
Koala77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (09-11-2009), Alffe (09-10-2009), barbo (09-10-2009), Burntmarshmallow (09-10-2009), Doody (09-11-2009), GmaSue (09-10-2009), Nik-key (09-10-2009), pono (09-11-2009), tamiloo (09-14-2009)