View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 10:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default PMS and RSD - question for the ladies

Hi girls

OMG..the last few days have been so rough. I am in so much pain and SO TIRED! All I want to do is sleep. I am 36 yrs old and had a hysterectomy at age 30. They left my 2 ovaries but one was diseased and had to be removed in October 2007. I have had so much to deal with. I have one working ovary and it looks like I still have PMS symptoms once a month. I wasn't paying any attention to it til the last couple months. I now know when it starts up. It seems to be making a mess of things. I think the weather change here in PA is not helping either. It got cold and too quickly. Now it's rainy and cool. I'm miserable!

Do you have flare ups with PMS I guess would be my question??

The last few days I have had unbearable pain and been so tired. I'm not really irritable though. Just pain everywhere and tired. I am hot then cold, sweating all the time and just feel gross.

I'm back to having the night sweats also. It's horrible. I am literally soaked at night. I then go crazy because my husband has the fan going. I have to keep washing the sheets. I can't stand this.

Last night I fell asleep on the couch at 8:30 pm. My right eye hurt so bad and I could barely open it. My entire body hurt and I felt sick. My right eye has been effected horribly and the eye lid droops down. I have pain in the eye as well. It feels like a piece of glass in it or something along those lines. It's horrible. This morning I woke up and my eye was barely open. The Dr said the RSD is doing this but gosh..it's horrible! My kids noticed my eye and said it looked bloodshot.

I'm so tired of all this. I want my life back but I know it won't happen. I'm having trouble walking at times and I get heart palipitations, dizziness, you name it..i have it! I'm in the works for ketamine treatment but don't know when that will happen as of yet. I hope soon!

Thanks in advance for your replies.
momzpeachy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote