View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 01:00 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBS1951 View Post
Erin: I'm sorry you are so uncomfortable. Try to avoid steroids if you can. They are soooo bad for your bones. I hope you feel better soon.
I slept last night!!!

I laid down a little after 2am, and I actually fell asleep! I havent been able to sleep this early in months. Usually it's 5 or 6am before I fall asleep.

I still feel like crap, left arm is still all numb and tingly, stupid L'hermittes is still annoying me, but if I'm counting up the math in my head right, I got about 8 or 9hrs of sleep.

I did wake up a little bit before 4am, and my neck really really hurt, and I felt a little bit like I was going to be sick, but I fell back to sleep within a half hour, I think.

My feet dont seem to be burning like they were last night, so if they stay cool and dont start to flame on me, I think I'll attempt some treadmilling tonight.

I hope I can fall asleep early again tonight. I'm really tired of my brain making me stay up till 5 or 6am.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote