View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 07:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Can black mold cause pn

I lived in an aptartment for 5 years that had black mold . I did not see it because it was under the cabinets and in the water heater room also in both the bedroom closets hidden by a lot of clothes also are air conditioner leaked so bad all the time and they would come fix it and it would leak again , it gets really hot here so are air is on all the time well it dident dawn on me until my stepson came down and was staying in that room where i had fought with the office to fix the leaks right and not just cover up the mold . Well when they finally fixed it right i was very sick my gland where swollen and hard all the time and no fever also the stabbing and pain like i had a really bad flu , so when i found the mold in the bedroom the maintainance guy came over and said that if he cut it out the mold would just come back nextyear because the sprinklers are to close to the building ,thats when i started looking in the kichen under the cabinets and it was every where well long story short i have been sick since we lived there had a hysterectomy and my gallblader out also bladder surgery 3 years ago .well when the peaple in the office seen it they moved us right away to another apartment .i really dont know if it was the mold but i know that that whole wall was rotted and moldy,but when i told my doctor he said no then i went to the neuro and got tested and it came back neurapathy ALSO MY BIOPSIE ON BOTH MY PAROTID GLANDS CAME BACK CRONIC SIALADENITIS COULD THIS BE CAUSING MY FACE NP AND MY EYE PROBLEMS i told him to but he said no does anyone know sorry so longALSO MY

Last edited by sheila; 09-10-2009 at 07:40 PM.
sheila is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote