View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 10:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I would continue to monitor what seems to aggravate it the most,,its veryironic that you mention liver problems,,i have liver prblems and my feet burn and sting,,i have rsd too , which you could factor infor me,,but when im on alot of meds and because it doeant take alot [such as your drinking, not taking much] is a sign of liver problems,,,,,one thing that you didnt mention,,,Are the bottoms of you feet and palms warm or hot[exspecially the feet,,thats another liver dyfunctional indicator,,,thats whta happens to me,,ussally in the evening or in the nite time ,the bottom of my feet burn and are physically hot when im laying down ],,,,lay off the drinking and do a liver detox,,,milkthistle and caned sliced beets are good along with b1 and folic acid, ,,im not saying this is your problem,,but detoxing the liver should be done antway,,and will help eliminate one of the obvious,,and you can also runanother liver function test,,and see if the ALDOLASE level is elevated too,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bobber,,,keep us posted and good luck
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote